Fabric is precious. We've put together a few guidelines to help you care for your new purchase. It's a good idea to pre-wash any washable natural fibres that you will be washing in the future, as some shrinkage may occur.
We recommend pre-washing in the same way you intend to wash your future fabric creation including drying.
Wash light and bright colors separately, as some colors may run in their first few washes. Please note, these care tips are guidelines only and variations will apply to some fabrics. Special washing instructions will apply to some fabrics such as satins, sequined, beaded, coated or foiled fabrics as well as specialty weights/styles and delicate items. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Please follow the care & prewash guidelines as outlined below as we are unable to accept claims on fabrics which have been laundered incorrectly.
J&J Solid Blue Fit Authentic Denim
J&J Solid Blue Fit Authentic Denim
Designed for all day comfort and style, their essential stretch jeans have an authentic look and feel.Made from a cotton-rich denim and woven with stretch for added comfort. Their variety of fits, colours and leg lengths ensure you can find the perfect match to suit your style. We understand that comfort is just as important as style, which is why we designed our Motion Flex jean collection.
- Two Font Pocket
- 1 Coin Pocket
- Two Back Pocket
- Rivets for extra durability
- Belt loops
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Free on order of 2000!
- To ensure that your order reaches you as quickly as possible and in good condition, we only ship through reputable Registered courier services.
- Free Shipping on all orders over the total amount of Rs.1,999.
- We charge Rs.199 on all orders under the value of Rs.1,999.
- Orders received on Sundays and on Pakistan's National Holidays will be processed and shipped on the next working day.
- Delivery time is between 4 to 5 working days. However delivery can take up to 7 working days during busy shopping season or our mega sales events.
- On orders above the value of Rs.20,000 we will need 50% an advance payment. Customer will be contacted for payment information on order confirmation and the account details will be communicated then. The order will only be dispatched after confirms the payment being received in the Bank.
- Orders placed by 12:00 noon (PST) will be shipped at the same day via Registered Courier Service.
- Orders placed after 12:00 PM will be dispatched the next working day.
- Orders weighing more than 10 KG will be charged Rs.70 per extra KG.
For any complaints, suggestions or tracking your online orders please contact us at email@example.com or call us +92300-898-6999 for all customers.
Our call centre operating hours are Mon-Sat: (10:00AM to 06:00PM Pakistan Standard Time or +5 GMT)
Feel Free to contact us about your size.
All Sizes Can Easily be measure. We have standard Pakistani Sizes. Feel free to contact us about your size guide.
General Instruction for Various Fabrics by The care store.
Caring for your fabric
Machine washable on a gentle/wool cycle using a wool detergent, do not wring. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on cool setting or drip dry in shade. Use iron on wool setting. Do not dry clean.
Dryclean only or handwash at your own risk using a silk friendly detergent. If hand washing, wash colours separately, do not wring, drip dry in shade. Do not bleach or tumble dry. Use a warm iron on silk setting.
Machine washable and bleachable if white. Wash colors separately, do not twist/wring. Tumble dry on a cool setting or dry in shade to avoid fading. Use a hot/warm iron on a cotton setting. Dry cleanable.
Linen / Hemp
Cool handwasher or gentle machine wash. Wash colors separately, do not twist/wring. Tumble dry on cool setting or dry in shade to avoid fading. Use a warm/hot iron on linen setting. Drycleanable.
Rayon / Viscose
Cool machine wash or hand wash. Wash colours separately, do not twist/wring. Use a warm iron on reverse side. Drycleanable.
Dryclean only, use steam when pressing, brush wool to remove surface soil.
Tencel / Lyocell
Cold machine wash, tumble dry on low temperature, cool iron, do not bleach. Drycleanable.
Machine wash or hand wash in warm water. Wash colours separately, do not twist/wring. Use a warm iron on reverse side. Drycleanable.
Laces / Jacquards
Dryclean only. Please note some of these fabrics are delicate so please be careful against rough surfaces and snagging.
Dry clean only. Do not spot clean. Never iron as ironing is likely to crush or flatten the natural pile. A handheld steamer can be used to remove creasing. Alternatively, hang your fabric or garment in a steamy bathroom as the steam may help relax any creasing. We would recommend that you unpack your fabric upon arrival and store it rolled, rather than folded. Velvet garments are best-kept handing. Avoid using clip hangers as these can bruise or mark the fabric.
Credits: The Fabric Care Store.
Hassle-Free Return & Exchanges
"Change and return are possible" as Sunnah.
Please read the change and return policy. Must see the size chart before placing an order. If you have any queries about your size or need any assistance, please call us at the following number 0300-8986999